8 Tips for Better Classroom Procedures (in a STEAM Lab)

Episode 54 of the 10-Minute Teacher with Vicki Davis

From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis

Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter

Today I  am sharing some of the classroom procedures that make my computer lab hum. I’ve got some wordless ways for knowing who needs help and  how I reboot my classroom as just a few tips. I hope these help some of you who may be struggling with flow. And guess when the best time to try new procedures is? RIGHT AFTER you have the standardized tests, for sure. At the bottom of this post, get my classroom management template pack by signing up for my newsletter.

classroom procedures in a technology computer steam lab

Listen Now

Click to listen in iTunes

Subscribe to the show by clicking one of these buttons

10-Minute Teacher Show Stitcher

In today’s show, we’ll discuss:

  • Simple wordless ways for knowing when students need help
  • Essentials for starting class effectively
  • How to reboot a classroom that isn’t following procedures
  • Some favorite books on classroom management
  • A simple tool to help reinforce procedures

I hope you enjoy this episode with me!!

Selected Links from this Episode


Click to see the transcript

Full Bio


You can see my full bio here.

You see so many pictures of me in professional attire, here's an awesome fish I caught over spring break. I love getting outdoors on the water. Something about it rejuvenates my soul.

You see so many pictures of me in professional attire, here’s an awesome fish I caught over spring break. I love getting outdoors on the water. Something about it rejuvenates my soul. So, this is me, Vicki Davis.

The post 8 Tips for Better Classroom Procedures (in a STEAM Lab) appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!



From http://ift.tt/2p9FcKV
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.

Popular Posts